Monday, February 11, 2013

In other news.....

We have hot water!! All the time. And our meter is no longer rotating for the first time in two months. I cried. I hugged the plumber. I embarrassed my husband. Saturday was a good day.

I also made some decisions about the busy state of my life. Time to clean out the clutter so to speak. I deleted Facebook and Pinterest. I also decided to make the blog private when I found a photo of Lauren on Pinterest from our glitter photo shoot. It unnerved me because I don't know any of the people who pinned it. The photo linked back to my blog which left me questioning the safety of the blog in general. Writing is a creative outlet for me and a way to keep family and friends connected in our lives so I don't want to eliminate it. The next best option was to make it private. Please send me your email address if you want to remain a reader and I will happily add you. My email address is gsbaughman@insightbb.com. I would love to have more communication from the people in my life who aren't pushing political agendas, being hateful to one another online or making R rated Facebook status updates. If you don't fall into any of these categories, drop me an email sometime. I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

TeamWilmore said...

Wow, that is really scary! I too am done with Facebook for the same reasons! I am so glad to be able to keep up with you and vice-versa via this outlet.