Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dressed Up for Daddy

Makenna and Kate wanted to dress up for "Daddy's Weekend". So sweet.

On a not so much fun note.....AHHHHH! Ty's cold sore is BACK AGAIN! I am so upset. He woke up from his morning nap and Greg looked closely at the "abrasion" he had after yesterday's incident with the chair and noted the blisters growing inside the one by his mouth. I called Kristin literally sick to my stomach. Avry and Ty shared all the toys and both boys were chewing on them. I pray Avry doesn't also end up with it. This makes our third round in 5 months. Lauren always got it around her eye which was much more serious but she was three when it started. I just hate that he misses church for a few weeks every time this attacks and that his sweet little face is covered in ugly sores.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Aww, poor Ty - I hope he is better soon. Give him hugs for me.