Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Kate's Birthday Survey


What do you want to be when you grow up?  A police officer
What is the best part of your life? My family
What is the worst? Boys at school
Favorite food? Olive Garden salad
Favorite way to celebrate? Party
What is something you hope to achieve when you are eleven? Back handspring back tuck on the ground
What are you most proud of? Mastering all my math facts
Favorite music? Justin Bieber
Favorite book? Babysitter Club
Biggest fear? Someone breaking into our house
Biggest dream? Going to the Olympics
Best memory? Accomplishing my cherry drop by myself
Something you wish people knew about you? My last name is pronounced "Boffman"

Happy 11th Birthday Kate Ryan!

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

You are an amazing girl Kate "Boffman" - we love you! Happy Birthday