Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Two Birthdays, One Night

Lauren will be 20 in November. She begged us for months to send her to see Justin Bieber as an early birthday gift because that was what we did for her 14th birthday. I continued to point out how she is a grown up now who can take herself to see Justin Bieber but she didn't want to go alone and believe it or not, Taylor was not willing to attend.

Kate turns 11 in May and decided she really wanted to see Justin Bieber for her birthday too. My initial reaction was an solid "no". I'm not exactly a fan of JB. But as time passed, I thought this could be a fun experience. They could bond over Kate's first concert.

Two tickets, tee shirt money and dinner funds were provided. They are off to make memories and have a blast together. And the best part? I didn't have to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.