Thursday, November 6, 2014

Raindrops at Sunrise

I have been easing my way through One Thousand Gifts again. It's so rich and beautiful, I need time to digest it in small increments. Whereas I still don't maintain a Pollyanna world view, I do find gifts in unexpected places frequently and appreciate more fully the simple we often take for granted.

This morning I noted an orange glow through the windows and grabbed my camera, certain God was showing off a bit. He does this often. Once I realized it was raining, I ran out the front door and laughed as I located our morning rainbow. It was far more stunning in person as it often is. Little Anna followed me, also giggling. The neighbors are certain I am crazy. It's okay. We celebrated the rain and sunrise this morning.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I think I would like this One Thousand Gifts...