Monday, February 27, 2012

Puppies....to love or not to love.

Ty hasn't been impressed enough to actually hold one of the puppies until today. And today, he was all over them. They like his bare toes and consider them snack-worthy. As of now, Ty can easily get away but we are all too close to a stage they will over power him if given half a chance.
Greg and I were both up in the night with Brutus who contracted Kennel Cough at his annual appointment two weeks ago. It was a miserable night as he vomited all over my house. At one point I was cleaning TWELVE spots after Brutus when I noticed an all too familiar odor coming from the crate. Woody pooped and then climbed over Mia. Not only did the crate need disinfected, but Mia needed a bath. IT WAS 4 AM!
No worries.....I was the only one bothered by the mess.
After a rough night, we enjoyed some fresh air, "mountain climbing" and dinosaur hunting today. Mia should have been named Killer.

And of course, a few of us were able to nap this afternoon because keeping me awake half the night is hard work.

No comments: