Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tidbits

Our little guy, Woody is not doing as well as we'd like. He is fighting feedings and lethargic. We've added pedialite to his regimen in hopes of turning his health around. Miss Mia, on the other hand, is a feisty little thing. She growls, bulldozes her brother around and finds feedings very worthwhile. She potties on her own and quickly once we set her on the linoleum floor. I wish it was warm enough to take her outside as I think she'd easily train.
Mia

Woody hiding under the cabinets

Woody...isn't that the sweetest face?

Wrestling. They push each other around and around until they finally relax and nap together.

Without provocation the other day, Kate asked me how old my friend Anne was. I answered that I wasn't sure. She then had the nerve to say, "because she looks WAY younger than you"! Nice. I still feed her and will continue being friends with Anne.

The girl scout cookies arrived today. My anti-inflammation diet departed.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I am glad you are going to continue being my friend :)

Those puppies are sooo tiny - and so cute!!!