Friday, February 3, 2012

Masking Tape Race Track

Have ya'll heard about Pinterest? It's the latest online addiction. I used to clip photos, ideas and articles from magazines so I would have them to refer to later. The only problem with that approach was my tendency to purge all things paper when that "I have to clean this house NOW mood" struck. And, let's be honest, I never referred back to those clippings anyway. So here I am in 2012 searching online bulletin boards with photos that link to articles and craft ideas galore. I love the recipe board the most. But, I ran across this little gem last week and pulled it out as a distraction for a couple of busy little people yesterday. We bought more tape today.....



And, the track was later wadded up into a tape ball that further entertained the boys.

1 comment:

Brenda W. said...

I remember those days! We used to leave it on the floor for days. Even people coming to our small group walked over it. No one cared! My neighbor even brought the boys some colored masking tapes so our floor was quite colorful!! Fun times.