Thursday, December 16, 2010

perspective

Ty gives the "wise guys" a lift
Makenna captured this one. She adores this little guy. He is confident he is adored by all!


I love this baby! I could just kiss those cheeks all day...if he'd let me catch him!

 We had an ice storm hit our area last night. Roads are a mess and schools closed for the second time this week. Erin was really looking forward to wrapping up her first semester but we were informed a little while ago that school has already been called for tomorrow as well. She is excited for the break but nervous she will need a serious review before January 3, 2011 when she has to take half her finals as a result of this week's closings.

My other children were disgruntled when they discovered the icy conditions would not close our dining room, although I am giving them tomorrow. A couple of the girls have been invited to neighbor's houses for gatherings and I am not THAT mean....usually.  

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh, I have had enough winter already! We got 3 or 4 inches of snow, but no ice. Be careful on the roads! I sure do miss that baby, I want to kiss those cheeks, too!!!!