Monday, July 13, 2015

Six!!

I cannot wrap my head around it. He is six. More than a hand full of fingers. Already. He's matured quite a bit the last few months and is ready to tackle kindergarten.



I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner. His request? Chicken wings, mac-n-cheese, rolls, yogurt, pepsi, water, chips, bowls of cereal with milk, cake, chips and cheese, regular chips and ice cream. Is that all? Did I mention he is growing?



I took him out for birthday photos and lost him to the playground first. And a mud puddle second.

He is six years old. I am smitten.

5 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Happiest of birthdays to Ty!!!

Jamy Coulson said...

He left out Cheerios in pasta! :o)

Jamy Coulson said...

He left out Cheerios in pasta! :o)

Jamy Coulson said...

He left out Cheerios in pasta! :o)

TeamWilmore said...

I am quite smitten with that boy also! He stole my heart in our first conversation when he showed me the butterfly he made. He chattered on, and my heart ran with his words. You and Greg made some awfully wonderful kiddos/young adults. I think their awesomeness says so much about each of them, and both of you. Love you, my dear friend!