Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day Out with Lauren and Ty

A babysitting family cancelled on me today so rather than hang out at home dusting and sweeping, I took the kids out to explore the fossil beds at the Falls of Ohio. Ty was in his glory and Lauren enjoyed watching him experience nature.







 It was a great time until we had to convince Ty he wasn't permitted to keep any of the treasures he'd discovered. We didn't know that rule existed until we were already there with shovel and bucket in hand. Ty and Lauren squared off. In the end, Lauren won with Mom's support but later mentioned just how much like her he is. We are in trouble.



2 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love that first picture! What a fun day!!

Jill May said...

I just love the third picture! I swear, you have the most beautiful children, each and every one of them! I would just sit and snuggle Ty if he would let me. :)