Sunday, August 31, 2014

Celebrating Brennen


We spent the weekend celebrating Brennen's tenth birthday with food, family and fun. We not only enjoyed our immediate family but also Theresa's in-laws who always guarantee a blast. Ten kids spent the night at my sister's after a glo stick pool party! Greg and I went down the road to my parent's house and slept in peace and quiet while our children partied until 2 am! Ty says Aunt Theresa is awesome and we have to agree.

Today I asked the birthday boy if I could take his photo.....
this was his smile

he says he is king of the world

I suggested he be serious

maybe try relaxing

At this point I asked him if he had to go to the bathroom

he said he'd look more like this if he did

He is a nut.
Happy birthday Brennen Riley! We love you and all your silly faces.



1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

A glow stick pool party? That sounds like so much fun!!!!