Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

My son made a foam sign at church. It says, "MOM" and is decorated with foam stickers. He made it for his dad. He was also permitted to choose a flower for Mother's Day. It was his sword and in five pieces before we made it home. Again, he couldn't wait to show it to his dad. Sigh. My friend, Kristil sent this video this week in honor of our little boys. It's pretty sweet.

http://youtu.be/q7GRtLWggiI


Greg and I each called our mothers and are looking forward to seeing them both in a few weeks for Erin's graduation. Greg grilled lunch before Erin headed to work and everyone else went about their day with friends. I plan to find a quiet room with a cup of tea and a book. But before I do, I have to share another video. It is beautiful.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xa-7jtvi7J4

Happy Mother's Day to all my brave Momma friends. You are mighty.









2 comments:

TeamWilmore said...

Happy Mother's Day to the mightiest, most beautiful mother and friend I know. I love you!!!!

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Well, now I'm crying - but with beautiful tears.

Happy Mother's Day friend!!