Saturday, August 25, 2012

Little Man of Mine

This little guy is making me wish I'd waited to work outside the home. I know he's in good hands but they aren't mine. He misses me and tells me every day. I miss him too.
 


He's running a fairly high fever this weekend but you wouldn't know it. He's thrilled to have us home together. Me too.

 
 
 
He scored the electric skillet cord after Makenna treated the six teens we hosted last night to a pancake breakfast. It was the toy of choice once we wrapped up with the Lincoln Logs that always remind me of my childhood days building with my dad.
 
I met with his teachers last evening to discuss his upcoming school year. He will be learning a lot and they adore him already even though they admit they wish he liked them better! The tears have continued to flow but they believe he will relax more once another child stops crying all day. Ty apparently approached the other crier on Wednesday and let him know his mommy would be back at the end of the day. His afternoons are pleasant but he struggles in the mornings. One teacher gets a hug at the end of the day and he's contemplated hugging the other twice. I pray he's completely comfortable by the end of the week. His ability to enjoy school will make all the adjustments I am experiencing easier to manage. 

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Such precious pictures of your sweet little boy - give him a hug from me.