Monday, December 5, 2011

Did you know......

  1. the most unusual thing I said this week was, "baby Jesus is not a weapon"
  2. when someone tells Ty he is cute, he excitedly responds, "I know"! (humble?)
  3. you can never have too many Christmas decorations (according to Kate)
  4. Lauren thinks we are buying her a Mustang convertible for her 16th birthday (she's new here)
  5. I am capable of dressing up and leaving my house without someone wiping their nose on me
  6. I love babies in overalls
  7. There are Christmas trees that snow (Ty loved that)
  8. There are Christmas trees with train tracks suspended half way up (Ty really loved that!)
  9. I am apparently a slacker when it comes to Christmas decorating
  10. Greg says he used to be really smart but has traded some of his intellect for coolness. I'll just leave that one alone! 







 

    2 comments:

    A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

    The "she's new here" on number 4 cracked me up :)

    I love Ty's expression while looking at the christmas tree with the train track. Ane I so want a tree that snows!

    Jill May said...

    Tell Lauren that I have been waiting on a Mustang convertable since I was 16. I have mentioned to Greg that my big 40 is around the corner, and a sports car would be amazing, but, he gives me that "look", as if I too, must be new to this household!!! :) I have decided to not touch #10 with a 10 foot pole......