Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goodbye October


Last night's sugar coma ushered in the conclusion of fall color today. High winds, rain and severe weather threats abusing the warm tone landscape. I cannot begin to express how sad this makes me. God has once again provided intense beauty for those who take the time to notice. However, I am not going to lie, finding beauty in nature during the upcoming months is not something I easily do. I am going to work on recognizing it in the brown and gray that tends to overcome me each winter.






I rushed Kate through schoolwork today so we could escape for a final leaf run with the camera before it's all blown away. Even in the rain, the golden tones were stunning. Ty and Brycen napped in car seats while Kate joined me in gushing over God's color show. Sister appreciates simple gifts.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

These are all really great shots!
I love the picture of Ty crashed on the floor after trick or treating!!