Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Can't I just bubble wrap him?

Ty had so many bumps and falls today that Greg and I were deciding at dinner if perhaps he's in another growth spurt. Just a few hours later, he really wiped out and I was certain we were headed to the emergency room. We are so glad he didn't split his head open. It was close. After five solid minutes of screaming, Ty told everyone there would be no more running in the house, using the same tone his Daddy had used prior to his injury! Let's hope this lesson sticks for more than a few hours.
Taken with the phone so the quality is poor but you get the general idea.

Otherwise, life is as full and crazy as usual. The girls have enjoyed pulling out craft supplies the last few days. Summer will come to an all too abrupt end in a few short weeks. They will not appreciate that sleep schedule.
The boys keep me on my toes. They are a blast but ask for their cooperation for photos and I get this.....
Try to catch them playing and I get this......
It's exhausting.


1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Oh, that picture of his little head just breaks my heart. So thankful it wasn't worse. Give him a kiss from his Ashlyn and his Ashlyn's mommy.