Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Thoughts

If I had thought to grab my camera during the last 24 hours, I would likely only have had shots of iced tea glasses,  chocolate brownies and dirty floors! There would be a picture of a sink full of tortilla chips too. But, I was too busy enjoying the company of  Jill who took some of her son's spring break to drive down for a visit. We sat and ate and talked until 2am only to get up at 7:30 and start the day talking and eating some more. It was good for the soul. It always is. Ty started a basketball game of sorts with tortilla chips while we talked, not that we were talking too much to notice his behavior. Ahem.

Kate is thrilled to have a new neighbor and they play very well together. Can you get enough of that outfit? I love letting her express herself.




Colby fit in quite nicely with our added craziness. He always does. Have I mentioned how much the kids adore him?
Speaking of the freedom of expression......check out these glasses! Cracks me up! Stephanie is Erin's friend who can now drive. Why does it seem like I am letting go of too many things too quickly these days? Who says 16 is a magical number where more and more freedom is granted? I know I can ultimately refuse to allow her to have a cell phone and cruise with friends but in reality I have only one reason for saying "no". I don't want to let her grow up.

1 comment:

Jill May said...

We had so much fun, and miss you all already! We miss Colby, too!!! :)