Monday, March 7, 2011

"This little stool of mine.......

I use it all the time. To reach the things I couldn't and lots of things I shouldn't" Greg's childhood stepping stool was the sweetest little red wooden stool that had that message painted on the top. I loved inheriting it during one of his parent's de-cluttering spells, but decades of sitting in the garage after a few years of typical little boy abuse took its toll and by the time we were sorting through our belongings for our move, the little stool was tossed out. Ty now has a little red wooden stool and uses it to full capacity! He started with upside down laundry baskets so eliminating the stool won't actually slow him down! 

All light switches are fascinating and just for the record , he has somehow broken the outlet plate in his room! How does that even happen?
Heading onto Mommy's bed
He assumed that since I had the camera, he should pose for me!
Getting into Lauren's desk because she specifically told him he needs to stay out of her room.

And when I tell him that it is enough rather than follow him around for about five minutes taking his photo, I get this reaction........

Greg calls this his "little thug" pose.
And that has been his reaction lately so I ordered this......
We hope we don't need the entire series as they also have Teeth are Not for Biting and Feet are Not for Kicking! Happy Monday friends!




1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I am totally cracking up at the picture of him with that little hand raised in the air :)
He looks so big in these pictures - our babies are growing up way too fast!