Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Craving Spring!!!

Ty likes Ryan's little puppy. We call it Ryan's puppy because it guards Ryan's little Christmas tree. Ty carries it around the yard quite a bit.

I kept this shot "G" rated as little man was streaking in his sister's sunglasses! Absolutely adorable physique, but I have to set limits somewhere!!

It was 60 sunny degrees today so I lent Ty's baby hat to Colby to play outside for a little while this afternoon. The fresh air was wonderful!

It says "Lil Monster" but I assure you the title doesn't fit in this case!

 
Now, this "Little Monster" on the other hand is telling me "NO"! He knows he is just cute enough to get away with it too! Cuteness and the fact that he's running a low grade fever again has permitted him to get away with a lot more cuddling and complaining. This too shall pass.....

Greg and I were able to enjoy a walk around the neighborhood after dinner tonight. It was beautiful and refreshing to get outside. I quickly wished I had grabbed my camera as some of my neighbors have crocus plants and daffodils blooming....Spring! It's really happening! I shouldn't will away any season but this winter has left me a little run down and ready to see new growth, greener grass and sunny skies again. Fresh air stirs my soul. It also reminds me that we have a lot of yard work and spring cleaning to do! Spring Break is next week and Greg has taken the week off to work around the house. I can't wait to knock some tasks off the "to do" list and enjoy family time.

No comments: