Friday, January 27, 2023

Week Four


A few of the things that made me smile this week...

  • Student success in our reading lab
  • A productive appointment for Kate
  • Warm chai tea gifted at work
  • A new charming book series
  • Ty feeling chatty after school
  • Austin teasing he wants to make me cry before announcing he misses me
  • Hugs from small friends
  • Silly jokes from kiddos catching the bus
  • My yearbook students arguing who got to go home with me (the answer is none of them)
I brought home an assignment I had originally printed for our second graders. This one practically demanded the safety guy tackle it. I titled it, "Tell me you have a conflict at work without telling me you have a conflict at work." 

Oliver has been a bit of a jerk lately. He taunts Diesel and keeps occupying the dog water bowl while Diesel patiently waits for a turn.....


However, Diesel is still a complete handful so I suppose it's all fair in the long run. 
Our seventy pound lap dog


If only he were just resting instead of recharging




No comments: