Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lazy Summer Days

The evolution of a nap Ty swears he didn't need.
From infancy he has hidden his face when he's about to fall asleep.

So for five years now, I have uncovered his face once he is asleep

But for the record, he was not tired.
Ty has been frustrated with Kate and I for indulging in whimsical chapter books each night at bedtime. So we went to the library in search of Ty's idea of a good bedtime story.

 I kid you not. The boy lacks imagination sometimes.


I was able to capture a few shots this week between navigating a houseful of extra little ones, registering for school, cleaning out closets and mentally preparing myself for school to start again next week. Summer is flying by and I am not quite ready to accept it.




1 comment:

TeamWilmore said...

You do such a wonderful job of capturing each child's beauty and individuality at each stage in their lives. I SO wish I had started blogging early and had been more consistent when I did. Mid-year resolution! And I'll have to ask permission to borrow the question and answer birthday post you did with Makenna ... absolutely loved the idea and results and would love to do that with the boys.