Saturday, July 19, 2014

A day with Kate


 
 
Kate and Shelby have missed each other quite a bit lately so Jenn and I took them to lunch and then to a park this afternoon. They've been buddies for 7 years now. As it turns out, the moms have been too! Or as Jenn says, we're family.
From the sweetness of ballet in the living room to this face at the playground. The sass is real. 

And while I sat chatting with Jennifer at the park, I made a new friend. He was curious about me until he noted I had not packed a picnic. I am not going to lie. He was a little too close for comfort so I warned Jenn that should he suddenly move, I would be screaming like a banshee and running for my life.

2 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Love the black and white ballet photos!!

TeamWilmore said...

Precious!!!