Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 1

Kate and I have decided to work together throughout the next thirty days to capture at least a photo each day. Today's prompt was playtime.
photo credit Kate Ryan

photo credit Kate Ryan

Mom's photo

Mom's photo
I would show you Ty's interpretation but he captured the inside of my trash can, the toilet and my rear end. I think we'll wait until he's a bit older to try again since no one deserves to have those images flashed before their eyes.
photo credit Kate Ryan
Kate then wanted to continue the bonding time and offered me my very first pedicure. Whereas it was not as luxurious as promised, I was able to read exactly one paragraph of my book and am now sporting some very thick daisies on my toes. Having lotion rubbed into my legs; however, was pretty wonderful.

4 comments:

TeamWilmore said...

Love it! I stared at the photo of you for a good 5 minutes making up my comical scenarios before continuing on to find out the actual sweet truth of the situation.

Baughman Family said...

Kristil, since my life is always moving at such a calm and peaceful pace, I have no idea why you'd think anything could possibly be amiss! But would love to hear what comical scenarios you came up with! Perhaps we could start a "caption this photo" post?

Jill May said...

I would kill myself in a not so graceful way if I were to attempt to get up on my sink that way! let alone get down! LOL!!! I am impressed with your balancing skills! :)

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love this and can't wait to see some more pics from the challenge. What a fun experience for the two of you to do together. :)