Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Erin's new ride

Thanks to Greg's parents and Erin's determination, she drove off a sales lot with a big, safe new car today. She was persistent in her pursuit of staying within her budget and walked away from more than one salesman who thought he had a young pushover on his lot. In the end, she purchased a 2008 Pontiac Torrent with only 61,000 miles. It has remaining warranty and is in excellent condition. She is pretty pleased with her purchase. I told her she could borrow the minivan anytime she missed it. She laughed. So did the salesman who really wanted to show me a few vehicles on his lot. I assured him I would be driving my van until the wheels fall off to which he replied, "give me a minute and a few tools. I can make that happen". Back away pal. He was good to her. I am sure Greg and I will work with him in the future. The not so near future, we hope.