Monday, January 9, 2012

January?

According to the calendar it is January. I haven't worn a coat but a handful of times and we've been outside playing more days than not. I'll take it!

I planned to take snow shots this month, but shadows will do!
Remember that JoAnn Fabric stop? This is what I was up to.....rumor has it that someone has started a real middle school and is therefore too old to have Tinkerbell posters on her wall. In fact, brace yourself....her sister has decided that wallpapering her bedroom in Justin Bieber posters may have made her look like an obsessed fan and those were eliminated too! I am thrilled with both decisions as we can actually see the eggplant wall color chosen for that room! Anyway, that left me with abandoned poster frames and I decided they'd be perfect for showcasing our cousin photos taken over the holidays......


I'm pretty pleased with the results. Greg hung them without saying a word which was his reaction to the throw pillow I added to our bedroom and these little cuties I picked up for my kitchen window. I lovingly pointed out that the mere idea of a throw pillow doesn't impress him so I should handle the decorating. He'd have camouflaged furniture and dead animals everywhere if it were up to him. 
Aren't the tea cup measuring cups adorable? They will house my mini herb garden. I used a table runner my friend Nancy made as the window valance....just a few little touches to brighten up my home.

The future Mrs. Bieber wants me to verify (just in case Justin reads this) she kept all three of her life-size cutouts, the hand painted desk with all of his songs written in his favorite colors and her Bieber collection of bears, dolls, silly bandz, perfume and books.

No comments: