Thursday, June 9, 2011

The boys!

Cameron....



Colby.....


Ty....




Progress has been made on the "hands are not for hitting" front. Cameron is very curious and is not easily deterred. If Ty is playing with a toy, Cameron has to see how that works and needs to take it away from him. Ty typically will smack me in frustration with the babies, which is still better than smacking one of the babies, but I of course correct that reaction and try to put his frustration into words while attempting to distract the determined Cameron. Yesterday, after moving three times to get away from him, Ty finally came to me and said, "Mommy. Baby. Night-night.". Cameron was placed in the bouncy seat for safe keeping and Ty was hugged.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Oh.My.Gosh - I absolutely love the one of Ty in the bottom of the bookcase!!!