Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Poor Kate

It's been a long couple of days and nights. This sweet girl can't get rest as a result of congestion and drainage. She is pretty miserable.

Greg brought it to my attention that my previous post sounded a little "braggy" which was certainly not my intent. I wrote that entry because I have had several friends ask me how I can possibly shop a month at a time and if that saves me money in the long run. I was sharing what I do in hopes of helping and in all seriousness, hoping others will share their tips to further stretch our grocery dollars.  Next to our mortgage, food is our biggest expense. And, "the sad state my family was in without me" was simply referencing the sick factor in our house this week and how much everyone wants Mom around when they don't feel well.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

That picture of sweet Kate just breaks my heart - I feel so bad for her. I really hope she feels better soon!