Monday, May 4, 2009

Erin


Hi... you all know me but mom is making me do this so here goes...
Umm... mom peed her pants a second ago. Daddy made her laugh really hard and she went ALL over the place! Just kidding, it wasn't all over the place. It was hilarious! Anyways back to me... If you want to know more about me you can ask to be my friend on facebook. I'll accept your requests I promise. Thanks for telling on me!:p ...Anyways I love you all and I will probably see most of you all in the near future so I'll see you then... Bye!
~Erin Gabrielle Baughman*


Well, I guess that is what I get for asking her to say something about herself on the blog! The next time she accuses me of telling her "private" business.....I'll be pointing out this entry!

Reality is that Erin and her best friend, Carlyn are inseparable. They do everything together. They love youth group, gymnastics and planning for high school together. Erin will be attending Floyd Central in the fall working toward an honors diploma over the following four years. She hopes to take several art classes and would also like to cheer. She calls the baby "the new kid" and hopes we name him Grant because we won't use her top choices of Spenser or Tyson. She babysits two very active boys in the neighborhood three or four afternoons a week and loves going out to dinner or the movies with large groups of friends on the weekends. Shopping is her favorite thing but rarely parts with real money. Gift cards are her best gift! She is a bright, energetic, sarcastic, easily distracted, multi-talented kid. We love being her parents....even when she's finding new buttons to push!

1 comment:

Rhonda B. said...

The peeing the pants. . yes that happens. I had a cold and cough for 5 weeks in my 1st trimester. That was very annoying. So give you mom a break, it happens.