Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tis the season




After dinner tonight we put up the Christmas tree. Kate was in her glory. Ty was in the way. Teenagers were complaining. Ty put multiple ornaments on each branch. I promised I would lose it if one more person yelled at him and then I did. Lights were thrown away and some rewired. Greg grumbled about being in and out of the attic. The house is a mess and the star leans. It is done. Forced family fun. And to those I told I would try to leave the tree up until New Year's? I lied. But this photo? It's pretty sweet.

2 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I'm pretty for sure none of us actually believed you would leave your tree up until New Year's :) And tell Greg if he needs someone to go in and out of your attic when it's time to put it away I will be happy to do that for him ;)

And yes - the picture is precious!!

Baughman Family said...

Cracking up!!! Greg says you are banned from our attic. I love this comment!