Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Antique=Old

It's not exactly an heirloom; more like eBay but it is old and I love it. That pretty yellow makes me happy. That is the same yellow I thought would be beautiful on the front door. Greg. Would. Die. I was in a blue mood for a few months. I painted multiple items that cheery robin egg color and even found that I needed a few blue sweaters as well but recently discovered this yellow as the perfect, sunny compliment.

Speaking of old....I have a few significant milestones approaching all too quickly. This summer, Greg and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage. That week Erin will be posing for her Senior photos. She will start her final year of high school the same week my class will host our 20 year high school reunion. I remember babysitting for a couple in high school while they attended their 20 year reunion. They were old.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!!! Did I mention I love it? Can't wait to see it in person! May have to make a copy cat version for my own home :)

Oh, and PS - you're NOT old.