Saturday, July 9, 2011

Irony

So the irony is that as soon as I finished writing our anniversary post last night, I set it to post at midnight and went into wash my face and prepare for bed. You know the post where I mention hair and growing old? I found my first and second gray hairs! They are hanging out in my hairline, being covered by my bangs (which I now think I will keep!). I was amused and had Erin check them out. She called Greg at work to tell him and was immediately accused by my sweet husband of causing them! I love that man! But nothing is sacred as Erin and Makenna both had to quickly post my update on their facebook walls! Seriously. Greg says I have to feed them anyway. It's a good thing he loves us......gray hair and all.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Too funny!!! Happy Anniversary!