Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Family I Choose.....

I had an amazing day out relaxing with the ladies I call my best friends. It has been three years since we all hung out together (with the exception of Jill's dad's funeral which we decided didn't count). These ladies support each other, love each other, get in each other's business and laugh until tears fall together. I am so blessed to have known them all 18+ years. This friendship is a gift and one I do not take for granted.When I go "home", these are the faces I want to see. These are the women who challenge me, teach me and love me despite all my shortcomings. This is the family I choose.

2 comments:

Jill May said...

I had to get in the car quickly after telling you good bye, because I was afraid that I might cry! We may not be sisters by blood, but we are sisters by the heart. I love you lots, my precious friend!!!

Anonymous said...

We are all so blessed to have you in our lives too! I love you all very much like the sisters I have never had!