Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with the Baughman's 2009






After Grandma's funeral on Saturday, the family gathered at Greg's Mom's for Christmas. We enjoyed watching Ty unwrap his gifts (which we didn't think he'd do) and seeing Lizzie in non-stop movement all evening. She is a funny, busy little person. I now know how my sweet sister in law stays so thin! I took a photo of Carol's stair case. I have always loved it decorated for Christmas. It is just one of those traditions that I still enjoy even though Christmas itself is no longer one of my favorite holidays. Ty got some new OSU items, even one that came with a disclaimer! I think you'll know which one when you see it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that shirt, that is awesome! I would like for my Michigan loving brother in law to see that!!!