Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One Christmas errand down, many to go.....


Kate saw Santa in the mall today and wanted to say hello. I wanted their photos done in their Christmas pj's but Greg was not sure. Anyway, there was no line (the only place we didn't stand in line today!) so I got it out of the way. Kate was thrilled and Santa told her he remembered her from last year and promised a surprise for Christmas along with her requested Dora's Christmas movie. Now that I've spent hours in line trying to start the Christmas shopping, UPS will be delivering anything else I have to purchase this next month! Too bad I can't get groceries delivered too!

1 comment:

Jill May said...

What a precious picture!!!yeah, I am having UPS deliver most of my stuff too, If you find out how Kroger can deliver, fill me in!!!