Monday, October 26, 2009

We are the Murphy's of "Murphy's Law"!

Ty and Makenna had physicals today. They took almost three hours...honestly, I go out of my way to avoid germs and spend three hours in the doctor's office! Anyway, Ty's gained 1 pound a week for the last 4 weeks and is now 13 lbs 8 1/2 ounces! He moved from the 9th percentile to the 50th in a month! His hemoglobin is all the way up to 12!!! That is such an incredible blessing. Makenna checked out just fine and had nothing to report....other than I shouldn't wait another three years to have her evaluated (oops...can you say busy Mom?)! I mentioned Erin's unusual headaches to the doctor and told her we have an appointment with an ophthalmologist on Thursday to see if eye strain is the issue. Dr. Rezaei is concerned they don't sound like migraines, eye strain or cluster headaches. She wants to evaluate Erin on Friday, right after her eye appointment and has indicated she'll likely order an MRI. I was not too concerned until I saw the doctor's reaction. AND.....this evening, Lauren is running a fever of 99.5 and has a sore throat. I hate to bug everyone again for prayers, but we would appreciate Erin being lifted up as we await some answers.

1 comment:

Jill May said...

I am praying for her, please keep us updated!