Monday, August 24, 2009

Ty maintained!

Ty's hemoglobin has maintained 10.7 since Friday...that is a great sign. We hope it holds this time. Now, I get to spend a gorgeous day on the phone with the insurance company and billing departments.....

I've been listening to our sermons on CD because we've been leary of taking Ty around so many people/germs with all he has going on. I listened to one Kevin did the weekend after Ty was born on "brokenness". It was so powerful to hear the word of God speak specifically about healing our spirit in our brokenness. This year has been a tough one for us. It seems that everything we touch breaks, our health has been challenging, the baby's health has been in question throughout the pregnancy and certainly since the delivery, Greg deals with daily pain as a result of a surgery that was supposed to eliminate it, etc.....I am feeling trampled and discouraged. I am so grateful for my Father in heaven who is not only willing to walk this road with me, but carry me in my weakness.

No comments: