Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greg and Kate get to have a "sleep over" at Grandma's house!

Greg took Kate with him to see his family since I am no longer in a safe position to drive him to Ohio for appointments. They are spending the night to prevent him from having to make the 9 hour day without elevating his leg. I hope splitting up the drive will be more comfortable. Jessica sent me these photos to show me how much fun Kate had playing with her little cousin, Lizzie. So sweet.

Greg will be getting his cast off tomorrow and will hopefully get to wait several weeks before returning to Ohio for any further follow up appointments.

I am 35 weeks along and contracting all the time. I spent 24 hours dealing with non-progressive contractions every 2-5 minutes Sunday night and Monday. It has been exhausting. Ty is estimated to be around 6 lbs and has been given the "all clear". He can come whenever he is ready now. Too many more days like yesterday and I will be ready also! So far, I have gained 13 lbs and feel really great (when I am not contracting!). As of yesterday, I am just starting to dilate, am 50% effaced and the cervix is really soft. With each of the girls, I was at 4cm for weeks and had no contractions before labor started so this little boy is already changing the rules and making me wonder what he's up to!

1 comment:

Kristil Wilmore said...

You are amazing - updating the blog after contracting for 2 days! Where is your cape?