Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates

Greg had a phone conference with our BWC attorney in Ohio this afternoon. They are resubmitting the paperwork for authorization of surgery because the original set of documentation had an error....left foot rather than right...minor details! Anyway, the attorney anticipates it also being denied but it doesn't hurt to hope for an approval! If denied, the appeal process will proceed. So this can be a good thing or a way to drag out an already long process. Time will tell.

I had an appointment today and heard the baby's heart beat. It ranged from 140-147 beats per minute. I have an ultra sound and another appointment on March 2 to (hopefully) find out if this is a boy or a girl. Everyone here wants to "think boy".

On a fun side note, all the girls and even the dog ended up on our bed the other morning for tickle and play time with Daddy. After a few chaotic minutes, Kate said very dramatically, "I love you guys but you are driving me crazy"! I know the feeling!

She also spoke to my belly last week and I told her that the baby can hear her now. She responded by growling really loudly into my belly. Great! This kid is never going to want to come out of there!

No comments: